American Football, like many other sports, has a history of coaches with a poor understanding of the sport’s demands inflicting upon players the necessity to run laps of the pitch, and engage in other forms of training at odds with the sport’s unique demands. With a constant stop start style to the play, with the average play lasting no longer than ten seconds, followed by a much longer rest period, its demands are closer to traditional sprinting and weight training methods, than sports such as Rugby or Boxing, where there is a much greater endurance element required. At the same time, the sport has a big element of lateral mobility and technical considerations to consider, absent from pure speed or strength sports.
This article will look at ways to incorporate speed and strength training methods to assist a player looking to improve his speed/strength during the football off-season. Each element will be considered individually. Given the wide range of requirements for the different positions in football, this article will focus on training planning for a typical week for Linebackers, Backs and Strong Safeties, although the advice is applicable to most positions except Kickers and Offensive/Defensive Linemen. Even then, many of the elements would remain broadly similar for these positions.
Most American Football players today will already place a large emphasis on strength training as this has been emphasized for a comparatively longer time in the sport due to the ever increasing demand for larger and stronger athletes. This does not mean that players should automatically follow the training advice handed out in bodybuilding magazines, or follow a generic college training program. Unfortunately, most college programs suffer from being overly simplistic due to the need to try to train 40 or 50 athletes at once in a facility. This type of training leads to the most simple, easy to administer programs being handed out to athletes, rather than the most effective. Similarly, athletes who believe bodybuilding programs can enhance sports performance may potentially gain some muscle size but at the expense often of relative strength and speed going down, as well as a decrease in joint mobility if emphasising single joint exercises. Additionally, bodybuilding programs’ emphasis on training to failure and exhaustive work on individual muscle groups will lead to less energy being available for the high intensity, explosive work which football demands.
Split Training vs Whole Body Training
Most players will often follow a typical bodybuilding protocol where individual muscle groups are trained once per week with very high volume. Unfortunately, while this may work under certain circumstances for bodybuilders, football players cannot afford to adopt this method. Most significantly, this method of training makes it very difficult to integrate training with the demands of improving other elements vital to success in football. For example, many bodybuilders will train back, quadriceps, hamstrings on separate days. This will mean for most of the time players will have insufficient energy to perform their other drills, sprint work etc due to excess muscular fatigue. Furthermore, split training will mean the central nervous system is always under stress from constantly performing high intensity activity leading to impaired recovery and ability to perform other drills outside the gym with the required intensity. เป๊ปดีใจ
This leaves two options. The first is to adopt a lower/upper body split and the second is to adopt a full body training program. Both options have their advocates. Splitting the body into lower/upper will mean legs get trained twice a week meaning five days are left for rest. By only training legs on those two days, a greater volume of work can be performed on training days compared to a typical whole body approach consisting of hitting the weights on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday basis, where because of the increased frequency and need to train upper body as well, leg training volume would need to be reduced.
Football or soccer betting is becoming popular in many countries. More than 95% of those people who bet on soccer lost their money. Only 5% of the punters make money. Those punters are aware of all soccer betting systems, and they know which one is the best bet. Football Profit System is the latest football betting system. It teaches you how to make consistent income from betting on football.
This Football betting system is specifically designed for maximum profit. Football profit system uses the concept of the Asian Handicap, which allows you to choose your favorite teams and an underdog teams for a football match. The following are some tips that you need to know for betting on football.
1) Understanding how to bet – In soccer betting, you could bet on the victory of visiting team or the home team, or you could bet on drawn result. Also, you should also be able to bet on over and under goals which based on the total goals of a soccer game.
2) Recording all of your bets – By recording every single one of your bets, you can identify the patterns. Record keeping also keeps you disciplined and discourages your unavoidable lost from frolicsome fun bets.
3) Specializing only in a few leagues – Stick with the leagues that you know, and learn those leagues inside out. You can’t be an expert in every league even if you had all the time in the world.
4) Checking the history of wins versus losses between the two teams in the previous several encounters and also the records of the teams on home and away ground – Some certain teams invariably play better on home ground while some others play better on away ground.
5) Controlling your loss is extremely important in Football betting – There is no method or systems that could continue to win every game, even Football profit system also have about 5% losing rate. A successful football bettor has a plan of action. He learns how to tackle his emotions as well as personal problems out of his decisions. He only uses a few good betting systems.
A lot of bettors have lost hundreds of dollars investing in the wrong betting systems. You should always make sure that the product you purchase has money back guarantee. Football profit system comes with money back guarantee. Just get the refund if you not completely happy with the results.